Jump to navigation Jump to search
Access to the Quattrone Nanofabrication Facility
- Complete the New User Project Form, providing information on the nature of your project.
- Attend the QNF Open Forum, where you can discuss your project needs with QNF Staff. The Open Forum is held every Wednesday, 3pm – 5pm, and can be attended in person or via Zoom. Use the following link to book a slot in the Open Forum. Open Forum Link
- If you are not able to make the scheduled QNF Open Forum times, contact Eric Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email to make other arrangements.
- Submit an access request at iris.nano.upenn.edu. After submission, you will receive a populated pdf form via email to be signed by your PI. Be aware that it may be filtered into a spam folder. If you have previously submitted an access request, you do not need to submit another one. You will need to have your PI sign the document and provide account.
- View the QNF orientation video training and take the orientation quiz, via the following link. Orientation Training Link.
- Sign up for the QNF Walkthrough by going to iris.nano.upenn.edu → Events (do not login to IRIS).